3rd annual Brunch & Browse
SHOP. EAT. REPEAT! Ashland’s favorite shopping and sampling event is back for its third annual Small Business Saturday celebration!
Saturday, November 25, 2017
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Guests are invited to visit six “brunch” locations throughout downtown Ashland and sample featured menu items, while “browsing” local shops and boutiques where they can fill up a reusable Brunch & Browse shopping tote!
- Alma’s Italian
- Blazer’s Restaurant and Bakery
- Elite Catering
- Superhero Creamery
- The Jockey Club
- Tipton’s Traditions
Restaurant sampling will be observed from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Door prizes will be given away throughout the day! (Door prizes range in value from $25 – $300)
- Ticket sales begin Tuesday, October 31
- Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at Ashland Boyd County Tourism and Convention Bureau located at 1509 Winchester Ave., Ashland, KY 41101
- Pre-sale tickets are $15; day of event tickets are $20
- Day of event tickets may be purchased at the Highlands Museum & Discovery Center
- Ticket sales for the third annual event are limited to 300
INCLUDED IN TICKET PURCHASE:
- Restaurant sampling
- Reusable Brunch & Browse shopping tote
- Event guide and coupon booklet
- Door prize entry for the chance to win items donated by local businesses. Door prize items range in value from $25 to $300.
Participants may begin the event at the Highlands Museum & Discovery Center where they will receive event wristband, guide/coupon booklet, and shopping tote.
3rd annual Brunch & Browse is hosted by Ashland Alliance, Ashland Boyd County Tourism and Convention Bureau, Ashland in Motion, Bridges Magazine, East Kentucky Small Business Development Center and Morehead State University Small Business Development Center.
Proceeds from tickets sales will sponsor future Ashland in Motion events and revitalization efforts.
Small Business Saturday:
Small Business Saturday is a concept that was branded by American Express and launched as a national campaign in 2010. The shopping holiday falls each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, serving as a counterpart to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The initiative encourages shoppers to support small and local businesses during the holiday shopping season.
Photos from 2016’s Brunch & Browse: