AIM Annual Membership Plan
Ashland in Motion is dedicated to the revitalization of downtown Ashland, Kentucky, and maintaining a vibrant environment that fosters and inspires cultural and economic growth.
Ashland in Motion acts as an advocate for local businesses and hosts innovative events that unite the community and celebrate downtown business, arts and culture.
Ashland in Motion is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Ashland in Motion (formally Ashland Mainstreet) has been an active community agent since 1989.
Ashland in Motion members are local businesses, organizations and community advocates who are passionate about the growth of downtown Ashland.
Ashland in Motion’s annual events bring thousands of people to downtown Ashland, while simultaneously boosting the economy of local retailers and restaurants. Annual events and initiatives would not be possible without the generous support of Ashland in Motion members.
Investing in Ashland in Motion ensures the success of the organization and supports its efforts to work for downtown Ashland and its small business community.
Ashland in Motion Annual Member Investment
(Based on Number of Employees)
- 1-5: $75
- 6-10: $100
- 11-20: $150
- 21-30: $200
- 31-50: $250
- 51-75: $350
- 76-125: $450
- 126-200: $550
- 201-300: $650
- Independent Sales Consultant Membership $50 (Vendor space is limited to First Friday events – see below for more information)
Ashland in Motion is a community partner of Ashland Alliance and believes in the value of the resources that they provide to local businesses. To maximize businesses potential, Ashland in Motion offers a twenty percent (20%) discount on AIM membership dues to current Ashland Alliance members.
Ashland in Motion Member Incentives
- Promotional opportunities via AIM e-newsletter, email blasts, AIM website and social media outlets
- Business listing on AIM Member Directory
- Vendor/promotional space at AIM events
- Invitation to bi-annual AIM membership meetings and elections
- Discounted sponsorship opportunities (when applicable)
- AIM logo sticker to proudly display your support!
Independent Sales Consultant Membership
First Friday is the ideal venue to market your direct sales business! Independent Sales Consultant Membership is only $50 per year, and allows independent sales consultants to participate as a vendor at all First Friday events.
Independent Sales Consultant Memberships are designed for direct sales businesses. Independent consultant vendor opportunities are limited to First Friday events only.
Questions regarding independent sales consultant membership? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Vendor Information and Requirements
Year-round vendor opportunities are a definite perk to Ashland in Motion membership! Ashland in Motion members have the opportunity to sell goods and promote their business at First Friday events, Firkin Fest, and more.
Below is helpful information and links regarding additional vendor requirements:
- Vendors must obtain and bring proof of a temporary or annual City of Ashland business license. Information regarding business licenses may be found here: ashlandky.gov/business/business_licenses.php
- Food vendors must contact the Boyd County Health Department Environmental Services at least 30 days prior to an event. Information regarding BCHD Environmental Services may be found here: abchdkentucky.com/environmental
Ashland in Motion is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations made on its behalf are tax-deductible.DOWNLOAD AIM MEMBERSHIP FORM HERE!